Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Don’t pay bribes. In case of demand of bribe by any passport official in respect of any passport-related service, you may immediately contact the Chief Vigilance Officer of the Ministry at the address mentioned below. Please mention your e-mail address, contact telephone, File Reference number (if available) in your communication.

Joint Secretary (CNV) & CVO,

Ministry of External Affairs,

Room No. 163, South Block,

New Delhi- 110011

In case you are not satisfied with the reddressal of your complaint, you may also report to the Central Vigilance Commission at the following address:


Central Vigilance Commission,

Satarkata Bhavan,

G.P.O. Complex, Block-A

I.N.A., New Delhi-110023.


No comments:

Post a Comment